Back To | Conference : “Money laundering : situation, evolution and cyberspace”
February 28, 2022
On Friday 25 February, the French-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce held its conference “Money Laundering Situation, Evolution and Cyberspace” in partnership with ISM.
- The first part of the conference was a keynote speech by Eric Vernier, the dean of ISCID CO International Business School in France and a world-renowned expert in anti-money laundering techniques. Mr. Vernier presented a state of the art and latest statistics about money laundering.
- After the presentation, Mr. Vernier has been joined by several experts for a round table discussion:
- Alexandre Pinot, Head of Global Expansion at Arival Bank
- Aurelija Balčiūnė, Managing Associate in the Banking and Finance Practice Group at Cobalt
- Eglė Andzevičiūtė, Head of AML/CFT & Complicity – MLRO at Paydoo
The panel discussion was moderated by Anthony Poullain, Vice-President of the French-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce and President of Cargo Stream France.