Member News | Visit Integre Trans at Top Logistics in Lille (France) – 15/16 June 2022
June 2, 2022
Top Logistics Europe is the One-to-One business meeting for the logistics and supply-chain industry in France. 200+ experts in the logistics and supply chain sectors will gather in Lille Grand Palais on 15-16, June. „Top Logistics Europe“ with one-to-one meetings format allows us to create new business opportunities, find and develop new business relationships with companies who are looking for transportation services. We participate with a branded stand there, it increases our visibility and helps to grow awareness of our company too. Besides the trade show with the meetings there is also a conference and workshops, so you can find out useful information about industry trends.
Top Logistics Europe is:
- The opportunity to meet European decision-makers who have previously expressed in their presentation in the catalogue the details of their specific need(s) or call for tenders.
- A simple concept of pre-programmed appointments, each lasting 35 minutes, with decision-makers whom you have agreed to meet following their request or who have agreed to meet you following your request.
- A considerable saving in prospecting time: 8 to 25 contacts met in only 2 days, the equivalent of several months of prospecting.
- Exchanges: Conferences, Expert Workshops, Business lunches, Dinner cocktail, Permanent Coffee Break, Formal and informal meetings.
- Top Logistics Europe is based on a professional’ ‘Speed-dating” concept: it is a B2B event where decision-makers with identified and qualified needs come to meet Service Providers specialized in Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport within the framework of pre-programmed meetings.
- This unique formula allows you to create and develop new and reliable business relationships with companies that have wanted to meet you based on your skills.
More info at the button below
| Integre Trans
Integre Trans is a company that seeks to deliver excellent services in terms of helping our customers transport goods and equipment from one destination to another. We want to be known as the logistics and transport company that truly care for her customers. Effective quality measurement, monitoring system and optimization of transport routes enables us to reduce costs and provide higher quality service to you. We cover different industry sectors, from food and beverage, chemical, retail, durable goods and more.