Eksporto klubas by CCFL | CANADA
The French-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce launches its export club with Canada as its first destination.
About this event
This series of events aims to present mainly Francophone markets. In this series, you could find experts presenting the markets, experience sharing, and networking with the local French Chamber of Commerce in the country.
126 French Chamber of Commerce in 96 countries | 33 000 members
The event will help you explore the country’s potential as well as the advice, practical and sometimes legal approaches you need to know before entering this market.
For the launch of its series of events within the framework of the export club, the CCFL invites you, both members and non-members to attend a presentation on Canada as an introduction teaser to the club.
📅 Date: June 20, 09.00 –11.00
📍Venue: Radisson Blu Royal Astorija Hotel, 35/2 Didžioji gatvė, 01128 Vilnius
- 8:45-9:00 : Registration | Coffee
- 9:00-9:10 : Words of welcome
- 9:10-9:40 : “Think Canada” by Tyler Wordsworth, Head, Office of the Embassy of Canada to Estonia | Senior Trade Commissioner to Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 9:40-10:00 : “Montmagny region, its professional opportunities, and work permits favored by Lithuanians” by Lola Vidal, International mobility officer at MRC Montmagny (Remote)
- 10:00-10:15 : “Experience Sharing from a Lithuanian company” (TBC)
- 10:15-10:45 : Q&A
- From 10:45 : Networking
N.B. The next events of the Eksporto Klubas will be free for members and at a fee for non-members with more in-depth presentations, experts involved and connections with our other French Chambers in the world.
- Workshop | How to grow your business with social networks (VILNIUS)
- Jun 08 2023
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am