Eksporto klubas | JAPAN
The French-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce is glad to invite you to our next event of our “Eksporto Klubas”, a series dedicated to providing information and real experiences by companies and experts who lived and worked in the countries they present.
We are honored to have H.E Ozaki Tetsu, Ambassador of Japan to Lithuania giving words of Welcome. Pierre Tuvi, French-Japanese national, CEO of SyVision, and JETRO SME Overseas Expansion Platform/Coordinator will give us insights on how to succeed in Japan and explain the cultural gaps we wouldn’t have thought of.
Pierre Tuvi will share with us a compendium of key insights to maximize the success of your trade missions in the country of the rising sun.
📅 Friday, September 2nd, 09.30 –12.00
📍Venue: Institut français de Lituanie | Prancūzų institutas Lietuvoje, 1 Didžioji gatvė, 01128 Vilnius
- 9:30-9:40 : Registration | Coffee
- 9:40-9:50: Words of welcome – H.E. OZAKI Tetsu, Ambassador of Japan to Lithuania
- 9:50-10:50: “Doing business with and in Japan” by Pierre Tuvi, CEO of SyVision and JETRO SME Overseas Expansion Platform/Coordinator
- 10:50-11:10: “Experience sharing from Super Garden” by Rokas Jašinskas, Head of Business Development
- 11:10-11:30: “Country analysis” by OBI-Consulting
- From 11:30: Q&A and Networking
Price for CCFL Members: FREE
Price for Non-Members: 30€
Each attendee will receive a country risk analysis sheet prepared by OBI-Consulting.