Share your expertise with the community in lithuania, in france and worldwide
GUIDLINES FOR CONTENT SUBMISSION
- Submissions may be shared across our website, social channels, and in our bimonthly newsletter.
- Word count: 800 words maximum for web articleand 150 words for a LinkedIn post.
- Articles may mention products, services and business ‘wins’ but must primarily be informative, of interest to the membership and not excessively promotional. Our community content is about sharing insight, perspectives and best practice.
- Social media posts must not be promotional, please contact us if you’d like to promote a product or service.
- You are welcome to offer a discount or promotion to fellow members – we will list this on the Member Privileges | M2M page.
- We are open to articles on any topic that might be of interest to our membership.
- We may edit submissions for publication for clarity, length, and tone.
- When sending articles, please include
- at least one high-resolution picture in 16:9 (formats: png, jpg, gif)
- your logo
- the hyperlink for the news article you want to share (if relevant)
- Contributions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted via the below form.