Back to | Meet & Greet our Business Community
September 13, 2022
On the 7th of September 2022, more than 40 companies members gathered to participate to "Meet & Greet" event with the French-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce!
On the 7th of September 2022, the French-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce (CCFL) organized its “Meet & Greet” event to kick off the season!
It was a great opportunity to provide a business oriented friendly event and:
- Celebrate of our newest members,
- Present new CCFL Members’ Onboarding Guide,
- Show the range of Business Services offered by CCFL,
- Discuss our action plan for the fall-winter season,
- Taste French wine & cheese.
It was also a special day for CCFL Vice-President and Treasurer Taurimas Valys as it was his birthday !
We are thankful to Vyno Klubas for hosting this event, as well as for all members involved making it a success.
Hereunder, please find information about our newest members :
- Havas Group
- BMI Group
- INVS Logistics
- Lex Ano
- GIGI VET – shared a M2M, enjoy the 20% discount on premium-quality veterinary products for happy & healthy pets: discover the M2M
- Courlande Advisors
- Local Ocean
- GRAM TAX AND PETROLEUM
- Cédric Charpenet
- David Borgondo
- Jolanta Girčytė
- Lina Švedarauskaitė
- Jovita Burneikiene
- Gintaras Burneika
Thanks to all our members who attended!
We are Creating a Community For Leverage
| French-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce
CCFL is a non-profit organisation founded in 1999. Its aim is to develop bilateral economic relations between Lithuania and France and to create a business community in Lithuania. It is an independent, membership-based, transparent and financially self-sustaining association.